Hey Tulip Quilt Pattern by Heartfully Handmade and KPerreault Creates
** This is an instantly downloadable PDF pattern - no physical product will be shipped to you.**
Hey Tulip is a traditionally pieced quilt pattern with a simple strip-based block construction that comes together easily!! The pattern is printed in full color, with helpful diagrams and clear instructions to help you make your own unique tulip garden!!
- 75.5” x 79.5” quilt
- fat quarter and scrap friendly
- basic piecing and quilting knowledge required
- fabric requirements included in photos
- includes instructions for all at once cutting as well as one block at a time
- includes a coloring page to help plan your design
Pattern is for personal use only. Sharing, copying, or distributing this pattern in any way without our permission is prohibited.
About the PDF Pattern:
- this is a PDF pattern with an instant download after check out
- the pattern can be viewed on your device or printed
- the pattern can only be downloaded a limited number of times - be sure to save it to your computer
Please share your projects on Instagram with the hashtags: #heytulipquilt #heartfullyhandmadepatterns # kpcreatespatterns
Photos by Kristen Perreault & Quilting by Knot and Thread Design